The Client Service team is the backbone of Guidepoint’s success. The team is responsible for efficiently delivering Guidepoint’s services to our clients around the world. We work to understand each client’s unique business questions and help them gain critical insights to stay informed and make better business decisions. As a Healthcare Associate on the Client Service team you will focus on making the right connections between our clients and Advisors in the healthcare industry. Your role will focus on researching healthcare topics relevant to client project requests (focus in pharma, biotech, medical devices, life sciences, etc.) and recruiting elite subject matter experts into our network to ensure the right connection is made. After you master these core skills of recruiting and connecting Advisors with clients, you will gain additional exposure to more complex project and client relationship management as you grow your career here and move into Research Manager and Project Manager roles. Come work with us to deliver the best service in the industry and help our clients make some of the most important business decisions in today’s economy.
What You’ll Do:
- Review and analyse client research requests and use a range of resources to identify the most relevant subject matter experts across geographies, industries, and topics for each project
- Utilise the phone, LinkedIn, and outreach to recruit new Advisors to join the Guidepoint network by effectively communicating why their expertise is a good match for the specific project you’re working on
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint employees, offices, and Advisors
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree (life sciences or healthcare) and strong academic record required
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Broad base knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with medical research databases (ASCO, MEDLINE, CliicaTrials.gov, PubMed, etc.)
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Please ensure that you outline how your experience meets the above criteria in your cover letter or application form.
Due to the large amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For further information please contact email@example.com
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical coverage through BUPA
- Pension matching up to 5%
- 22 paid holidays, rising with length of service
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year round company sponsored sports and team building events
- Informal work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies.