The Associate Internship program is intellectually stimulating, challenging and rewarding. Working alongside analysts and project managers, you will help clients collect insights critical to making effective investment and business decisions. Your objective will be to identify and recruit the subject matter experts who can offer insights sought by our clients. Expect to work on multiple projects in different industries at once from briefing through delivery.
The Associate Internship provides formal training, a weekly program learning series, social networking outings and mentorship opportunities throughout the summer
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in recruiting top industry subject matter experts into the Guidepoint network
- Perform industry research to identify topical trends in the Healthcare, Energy/Industrials, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Telecom industries to deliver best-in-class client service
- Assess client research needs and develop outreach strategy to approach relevant subject matter experts
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint colleagues
What You Have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in both Korean and English is a prerequisite, Japanese or Chinese can be a plus.
- Strong academic record in 4 year college
- Class of 2019 or 2018 June.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Effective time management skills
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Casual, multicultural work environment
- Central office location in Seoul
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.