Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialized industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up more than 500,000 interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for individuals who are entrepreneurial and looking for an opportunity with quick upward mobility. There will be an intensive 1-2 month training period followed by 10 months of working directly with senior members of the Business Development team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and competitive landscape.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up.
- Partner with senior sales to set up meetings with new prospects.
- Meet designated prospect and meeting targets by cold calling and lead generation efforts.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and client presentations.
What You Have:
- 1-3 years of sales, business development, banking, business consulting and/or account management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year university.
Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management.
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients (Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity and Corporates).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.