Guidepoint’s Human Resources (HR) team, like Guidepoint, is all about finding the most qualified person for the job. Guidepoint is growing rapidly, and the HR team works diligently to bring in talented individuals who will work for all corners of the company in all corners of the world. Guidepoint’s HR Team sets the standard with every hire to drive Guidepoint’s culture and company values of intellectual curiosity, tenacity, resourcefulness, responsibility, and service. Our HR Team is growing and looking for a Campus Recruiter to join our NY team that will focus on hiring for our entry level and internship positions. Come and work with us and be a part of the driving force that finds the perfect people for our rapidly growing company.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the full life cycle recruiting process for all open entry level and summer internship positions on our client service, sales, survey, data, and engineering departments across the US offices.
- Actively source and screen candidates for our entry level and internship positions.
- Build and maintain relationships with college career services departments, faculty, staff, and student organizations on campus
- Anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organization and develop an active candidate pipeline
- Flexibility to travel up to 15-20%, in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position. (Campus Recruiting Season September through March)
What You Have:
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of campus recruiting experience.
- Demonstrate a strong capacity for successfully working with high volume recruitment
- Proven excellence in managing large scale campus and internal events with multiple stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and motivation to stay abreast of emerging market and campus recruiting hiring trends
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.