Guidepoint’s growing Marketing team is responsible for building and expanding the Guidepoint brand. As the storytellers of Guidepoint, the Marketing team executes marketing plans that generate leads, nurture existing clients, and raise overall brand awareness within our 3 main audiences; clients, advisors and employees.
The Director of Marketing designs, oversees and implements global marketing and communications strategy, media/public relations, branding and sales efforts for the company. Primary emphasis is on the development of a marketing plan and strategic global growth of brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for delivering a best in class marketing program, that builds the value of the company’s brand, business, and work team globally.
- Create annual marketing plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Build and manage marketing team capable of carrying out needed marketing road map.
- Work closely with senior management to ensure that the marketing strategy supports key business objectives and is coordinated across client segments and geographic regions.
What You Have:
- Minimum of eight years of global business-to-business marketing communications experience, preferably with direct experience in the buy-side/sell-side sector
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of creative marketing, including direct mail, e-mail marketing, and full scale campaigns
- Experience in communications and public relations activities, including advertising design and placement, print production and procurement
- Have a consultative approach with a strategic vision and sense for innovative marketing solutions
- Able to think strategically and execute quality output under tight deadlines
- Able to interact, influence and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- High level of creativity, ability to think outside the box and to multi task
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.