The Director of Real Estate & Facilities will be responsible for managing and overseeing all of Guidepoint’s global real estate and facilities activities including strategic planning, vendor management, purchasing, budgeting, programming, site selection, financial analysis, transaction negotiations, design and construction management, and office services. The Director will provide a single point of accountability for all real estate activities to optimize facilities, improve operations and realize cost savings.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, update and implement a global real estate and facilities strategy including standards, policies, procedures and staffing to support Guidepoint business initiatives.
- Create and maintain an annual operating and capital budget with a rolling multi-year view for all properties, facilities and vendors; Monitor and report on budget on a periodic basis.
- Participate as a key advisor on all important real estate decisions and provide transactional and operational advice and counsel to management teams.
- Drive all real estate negotiations, including new leases, extensions, renewals, options, terminations and purchase & sale.
- Review and improve facilities processes and procedures. Develop short and long-term facility operations and maintenance plans, including utility reduction programs, space planning, renovation projects and preventative maintenance plans.
What You Have:
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Eight or more years of strategic global real estate leadership experience.
- Experience in successfully managing multi-million dollar budgets and occupancy costs.
- Strong oral, verbal and written communication and skills.
- Robust strategic management and planning skills.
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation skills including vendor selection and management.
- Project management including planning, budgeting, design, contracts, construction oversight, financial management, reporting and facility commissioning.
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid annual leave and sick leave
- Supplemental medical insurance for you and your dependents
- Quarterly team building
- Friendly work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com