We are looking for a motivated and positively minded HR & Recruitment Associate who has a passion for HR and is looking to take the next step up in their career ladder. We need someone who is a self-starter, not afraid to roll up their sleeves and are passionate about what they do. The role is fully generalist but there will be an emphasis towards graduate recruitment and therefore candidates must have a proven track record in recruitment within an in-house HR or recruitment team. Working alongside the regional HR Manager, this individual will be the main support for the local HR team and for the small but growing European teams with all office related items.
Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialised industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up hundreds of thousands of interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, seven of the top 10 largest hedge funds, and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint’s nine offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service.
Human Resources and Recruiting:
- Handle the full recruiting life cycle for all open positions within London at all levels to include: research, sales, support and graduate hires.
- Build and maintain relationships with university career services departments and internal stakeholders in addition to coordinating and attending university and community graduate networking fairs and events
- Responsible for all HR Administration and ensuring HR and Office procedures are maintained and kept up to date
- Manage the onboarding process for all new joiners including drafting and issuing offer letters, contracts, taking references and coordinating the training program
- Maintain all internal local HR records and databases
- Oversee benefits enrolment, administration and renewals including liaising with benefit brokers and providers
- Support the HR Manager on ad hoc HR projects in relation to the full employee life cycle as and when needed
- Take overall responsibility for the organisation of social events alongside the Social Committee
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining all office stationary, sundries, printers etcTo ensure Fire Wardens and Health & Safety representatives are kept up to date at all times
- To ensure the office is maintained to a high standard and organise any repairs/maintenance as and when needed including external contractor management
- Accurately record and process invoices
- Produce and maintain accurate office and go to procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years in-house HR experience including recruitment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Professional appearance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Results focused, continually seeking to exceed expectations
- Working knowledge of employment law and HR practices is a plus
Please ensure that you outline how your experience meets the above criteria in your cover letter or application form.
Due to the large amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK