The Legal & Compliance team is the heart of Guidepoint’s services. Providing the company, clients and Advisors in our network peace of mind, our team works rigorously to ensure unique needs are met from all angles of project and company interaction. The team is currently seeking a Legal Counsel to provide advice on a broad range of legal and strategic issues critical to the operations and growth of the company. Position will report to the General Counsel. Come and work with us to help formulate and advise on legal solutions critical to the operation and growth of the company.
What You’ll Do:
This is a generalist position, with specific day-to-day responsibilities including:
- Contract drafting and negotiation, including services agreements, IP and data licensing agreements, employment agreements and restrictive covenants, NDAs, etc.
- Employment matters
- Conferring with others in the legal group and the company regarding, inter alia, corporate initiatives, product development, and regulatory issues to assess legal risks to the company and plan actions to control or minimize those risks
- Conferring with others in the legal group on litigation and pre-litigation matte
- Code review peers
- Assist with the development and implementation of general corporate policies and procedures, including the company’s compliance framework
- Reviewing marketing collateral for compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Interaction with outside counsel
What You Have:
- 3+ years PQE practicing law (litigation or corporate) in a law firm, corporate legal organization, financial institution or investment fund.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in some or all of the following areas: contract drafting and negotiation; employment law; compliance; insurance and tax matters; transactional support.
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical coverage through BUPA
- Pension matching up to 5%
- 22 paid holidays, rising with length of service
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year round company sponsored sports and team building events
- Informal work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.