Guidepoint’s Finance team not only makes sure the bills get paid on time, but provides the company with innovative solutions to optimizing and growing our collective ROI. The team manages and organizes financial planning, forecasting, spending, and accounting information to ensure Guidepoint operates smoothly.
Guidepoint is seeking a NetSuite Developer who will be responsible for customizing our NetSuite platform and integrating with other business systems. You will play a critical role in automating, designing, enhancing and maintaining effective and scalable solutions across our platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate business requirements and implement solutions
- Create a solution by understanding our business culture and challenges
- Drive system cutover and data conversion activities
- Manage tasks related to NetSuite administration, improvements, upgrades and enhancements
- Recommend, create and manage customizations and enhancements
- Functional testing and rollout of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user/business needs.
- Assist Finance team with other duties as assigned.
What You Have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and managing NetSuite applications utilizing SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow and/or SuiteScript
- Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, workflows, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
- Ability to automate business / ERP processes
- Must have high level of proficiency in Excel
- Experience with database design & development (SQL)
- NetSuite certification helpful, but not required
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.