The Client Service Team is the backbone of Guidepoint’s success. The team is responsible for efficiently delivering Guidepoint’s services to our clients around the world. We work to understand each client’s unique business questions and help them gain critical insights to stay informed and make better business decisions. As a Project Manager on the Client Service team you will be responsible for managing key client accounts (corporates, hedge funds, institutional investors, private equity, investment banks, etc.) and overseeing a team of Associates to best match our clients with the right Advisors for their projects. Come work with us to deliver the best service in the industry and help our clients make some of the most important business decisions in today’s economy.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the main point of contact responsible for the day-to-day relationship and service delivery for our clients
- Work with and manage team of Associates to execute on requests for clients who are conducting research and due diligence on industry trends, market opportunities, new products and technologies, and more
- Provide training to Associates regarding best practices around prospective Advisor sourcing, recruiting, interaction, and screening in
- order to provide the best Advisor match for each client project
Work closely with the Business Development teams to optimize your clients’ use of Guidepoint’s services
- Work with other Project Managers on the team to provide industry guidance for projects
What You Have:
- 2+years of work experience in total, related to consulting and strategic analysis, HR search, account sales and service management, equity research, or market research to cover various industry sectors is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with high fluency in both English and Korean
- Previous experience delegating and overseeing the work of others.
- High proficiency with web research and knowledge of niche websites.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Casual, multicultural work environment
- Central office location in Seoul
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.