Guidepoint’s Finance team not only makes sure the bills get paid on time, but provides the company with innovative solutions to optimizing and growing our collective ROI. The team manages and organizes financial planning, forecasting, spending, and accounting information to ensure Guidepoint operates smoothly.
Guidepoint is seeking a Revenue Cycle Intern. This position will work closely with our Global Invoicing Specialist handling all invoices related to clients domestically and globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Review accuracy of invoices prior to submission by performing various checks
- Ensures billing rates or billing schedules are correctly attached to projects & match contract terms
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies
- Coordinates research and analysis activities related to invoicing as required
What You Have:
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with excel, creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Background in accounting/data entry/finance
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
What We Have:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) match, life insurance, commuter benefits, corporate gym rates, paid time-off and parental leave plans
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year-round corporate athletic league
- Casual work environment
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.